Below is information about retaining Steve for speaking, or executive coaching.
Click here to read Client Testimonials about the results people are getting working with Steve White.
Steve White is ideal for your next event or conference. Steve's programs can be delivered as keynote addresses, breakout sessions, half-day seminars or full-day workshops. Additionally, he can be part of an expert panel leading a Q & A session.
Steve is dedicated to creating a unique experience custom designed for your audience. Let Steve create a custom program designed to motivate, inspire, and empower your group!
See his most requested programs here.
Dealing with life issues can be stressful. We offer individuals Thought Management coaching on a personal level. We also offer Thought Management coaching to executives.
We facilitate various types of events from corporate retreats, board meetings, team building meetings and planning meetings. The majority of the facilitation work is in developing Thought Management, creating visions, strategies and action plans for organizations.
Call or email today and we will get started
Coaching is working with a guide to help you:
- Articulate the vision of the future that you want to create for yourself or your business
- Develop a plan to achieve your vision
- Measure your progress against your plan, and
- Be accountable for achieving results
Coaching is NOT:
- Consulting – consulting is when an expert tells you what you should do
- Mentoring – mentoring is sharing with those with less experience
- Counseling – counseling deals with inner feelings, mental health, and the past
- Therapy – therapy is about recovery; coaching is about discovery
As your coach I will assume many roles during the coaching process. I will be a sounding board, a facilitator, a mirror - reflecting you back to yourself, but most of all I will raise your awareness of yourself.
As coach I will teach you about thought management and help you understand why you think the way you do, and help you to think differently to create better results. I will work to help you create congruence in your life – making sure that your beliefs and values are congruent with your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. Congruence is essential to your to self-worth. If you think and believe one thing but say or act otherwise, then you cannot feel good about yourself.
A good coach is always asking the tough questions - keeping you true to yourself, your vision and your plan. Good coaches help you sustain the alignment between your values, thoughts, emotions, behavior, and vision.
The typical results you can expect from my coaching include the following:
- A clear vision of the future that you want to create for yourself and/or your business.
- A comprehensive plan for how to achieve your vision (but remember, plans need to change as circumstances fluctuate).
- Decision making becomes much easier with a vision and a plan.
- Self-worth improves and therefore your life will seem less of a struggle and there will be a greater sense of enjoyment.
- You will feel more authentic because you will be more honest with yourself. You will experience a real sense of purpose and operate with a greater sense of integrity. Generally people feel more energetic, motivated and enthusiastic.
- The ability to examine your thoughts and change them as necessary.
- You will learn to embrace change. The results you’ve been creating for yourself will not change unless you change something about yourself. No change……. then no change.
- A higher and sustainable level of self-awareness.
- You will have a non-equity partner – a partner who always supports you, gives you honest feedback, helps you measure your progress, and holds you accountable for the results.
Because all your life you’ve just reacted to your circumstances, and now you’ve decided to create the circumstances you want. You want to be proactive, not reactive. You want to take control of your life and be driven by the purpose of achieving your vision.
You need to get to know me and I need to get to know you. We’ll have a meeting and discuss:
If you like the answers you get and you believe the chemistry is right, then ask me for a proposal outlining the structure and pricing of the engagement.
- Your values and core beliefs
- Why you are considering a coach
- How and why you make the choices and decisions you do
- The balance you want in your life.
- Your expectations from the coaching process
- Your definition of success from coaching
- The answers to any questions you may have
You can do it. I can help. Let’s start today.
Contact Steve at Steve@SteveWhiteToday.com or call 678-458-9961
|FREE instant Access to Assessment Tools
Fill out a Personal or Business Assessment. Just click the link below. Then fill out your information and the Assessment will be instantly emailed to you.
Get personal feedback from Steve with powerful insights to help you!
For those of you on a tight budget who really need a vision and a strategy but can't afford an outside consultant to help you, I developed the Strategic Planning Guide. It is an inexpensive soup to nuts recipe on how you can do it yourself.
Read more about this product.